Tulipa Kaufmannia ‘Stresa’
Stresa is a two-toned red and yellow Kaufmannia Tulip variety. This short, bunch flowering tulip is ideal for planting in rock gardens, beds and borders.
Kaufmannia Tulip bulbs produce up to 4 flowers per stem and are 14 inches Tall.
Kaufmannia Tulip bulbs flower mid season and are great for rock gardens, containers, beds and borders.
Growing TipsEarly-season flowering (April) We supply top sized bulbs (12+) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
- Kaumanniana Tulip bulbs perennialize well in warm climate zones
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer, like Holland Bulb Booster.
- When planting tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
Average, Border or Bed, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Crocus Large Flowering 'Peter Pan'
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size 11/12, Bin Display Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 11/12, Bin Display Box of 50 Bulbs, Size 11/12