Tulipa Lily Flowering ‘Lasting Love’
Deep red flowers on tall stems. This long lasting Lily flowering Tulip has a luxurious look and is perfect for use in combination with shorter tulips.
Lily Flowering Tulip bulbs are known for their graceful flowers with outward pointed petals, on tall stems (20-24 inches tall). They will flower late into the season, even into late May. They are excellent in combination with early perennials in borders and for use in flower arrangements. Try combining them with parrot tulips or double late tulips to create a beautiful Spring display.
We ship lily flowering tulip bulbs and many other spring flowering bulbs to wholesale customers in the United States and Canada. Our bulbs are available in attractive retail packaging and bulk trays, and are sold to many garden centers, landscapers, greenhouse growers, parks and gardens across North America.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
- Lily Flowering Tulip bulbs can easily be combined with early perennials in borders and for use in flower arrangements. They have gracefully outward pointed petals on tall stems.
- We supply top sized wholesale tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- We ship whosale tulip bulbs to the United States and Canada, direct from our family farms in Holland.