Tulipa Parrot ‘Blumex’
Parrot Tulip Blumex has tropical orange, yellow, red and green colors. It’s extraordinary color palette stands out in any park or garden.
Parrot Tulip bulbs have charasteristic, extra large flowers with bi-colored petals in an irregular shape. They will open almost completely in full sun and range from 14 to 28 inches tall.
Parrot Tulip bulbs flower late in the season and prefer a place protected from rain and wind.
- Parrot Tulips are exotic tulips, great for cut flowers and borders, where they deserve a focal point.
- The ruffled petals resemble the wings of a parrot.
- Parrot Tulip bulbs perennialize well in warm climate zones
- They make a lovely combination with double tulips
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Plant tulip bulbs at a depth of double the height of the bulb
Mid to Late Season
Easter, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day
Bulk Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bulk Tray of 700 Bulbs, Size 11/12