Tulipa Single Early ‘Candy Prince’
Candy Prince is a sweet pink Single Early Tulip variety. Wholesale Candy Prince tulip bulbs a great for both forcing and landscaping.
Single Early Tulip bulbs are the earliest long-stemmed tulip bulbs to bloom. They feature egg shaped flowers on sturdy stems. Single Early Tulips are generally of mid range height (14-20 inches Tall). Single Early Tulip bulbs are excellent for landscaping in combination with Hyacinth bulbs, Daffodil bulbs, and Botanical Tulips. Many varieties of the Single Early Tulips are fragrant.
Single Early Tulips can be forced indoors if pre-cooled before starting.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsEarly-season flowering (April) We supply top sized bulbs (12+) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
Early to Mid Season
|Grown at our farm||
Average, Border or Bed, Butterflies, Container, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Tulipa Single Early 'Aafke', Tulipa Single Early 'Purple Prince', Tulipa Single Early 'White Prince'
Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Single Early Tulip bulbs are an ideal choice for early forcing for pots or cuts
- Earliest long stemmed tulips to bloom
- Excellent in the landscape in combination with hyacinths, daffodils and botanical tulips
- Feature fragrant, egg shaped blooms on sturdy stems that will stand up straight even in severe weather conditions
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when they appear through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Plant tulip bulbs placing the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb