Tulipa Single Early ‘Merry Christmas’
Single Early Tulip Merry Christmas is an excellent forcing Tulip for the Christmas period. Tulip bulbs are shipped directly from our family farms in Holland
Single Early Tulip bulbs are the earliest long-stemmed tulip bulbs to bloom. Single Early Tulips feature egg shaped flowers on sturdy stems. They are generally of mid range height (14-20 inches Tall).
Single Early Tulip bulbs will flower early and are excellent for landscaping in combination with Hyacinth bulbs, Daffodil bulbs, and Botanical Tulips.
Single Early Tulips can be forced indoors if pre-cooled before starting. They are and ideal choice for early forcing for pots or cuts.
- Single Early Tulip bulbs are an ideal choice for early forcing for pots or cuts
- Earliest long stemmed tulips to bloom
- Excellent in the landscape in combination with hyacinths, daffodils and botanical tulips
- Feature fragrant, egg shaped blooms on sturdy stems that will stand up straight even in severe weather conditions
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when they appear through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Plant tulip bulbs placing the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
Bulk Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bulk Tray of 700 Bulbs, Size 11/12