Tulipa Single Late ‘Rosalie’
Rosalie is a light pink Single Late Tulip with big flowers and tall stems. Rosalie wholesale Tulip Bulbs are grown on our own family farms in Holland.
Single Late Tulip bulbs are the tallest group of Tulips and feature elegant large flower heads on tall stems. Their length ranges from 22-28 inches Tall.
Single Late Tulips can be found in almost any possible color, from white to pink and from yellow to nearly black.
Growing TipsLate Flowering (May) We supply top sized bulbs (12+) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
- Wholesale Single Late Tulip bulbs are the tallest type of tulips, which makes them ideal for cut flowers, mass plantings and combinations
- Single Late Tulips range from 22-28 inches Tall.
- Bulk Single Late Tulips will flower in late spring.
- Our wholesale tulip bulbs are top size (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will also tolerate some shade
- Tulips do not like wet feet and prefer well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs as soon as the foliage appears through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Plant Tulips bulbs with the pointed side up.
- Bulk Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has grown and traded wholesale tulip bulbs since 1910.
|Grown at our farm||
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Tulipa Single Late 'Camarque', Tulipa single late 'Maureen', Tulipa Single Late 'Purple Lady'
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size12/+, Bin Display Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bin Display Box of 50 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bulk Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+