Tulipa Single Late ‘Royal Ten’
Wholesale Single Late Tulip bulbs are the tallest type of tulips, which makes them ideal for cut flowers, mass plantings and combinations
Our wholesale tulip bulbs are top size (12+)
Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will also tolerate some shade
Tulips do not like wet feet and prefer well-drained soil
Fertilize tulip bulbs as soon as the foliage appears through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
Plant Tulips bulbs with the pointed side up.
Bulk Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
Late Flowering (May)
We supply top sized bulbs (12+)
Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm)
Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
- Single Late Tulip Bulbs are the tallest group of tulips and feature elegant large flower heads on tall stems.
- Single Late Tulips range from 22-28 inches Tall.
- Bulk Single Late Tulip bulbs are exceptional for cut flowers as well as for borders. Combine them with Lily Flowering Tulips and Green Tulips.
- Bulk Single Late Tulips will flower in late spring.
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has grown and traded wholesale tulip bulbs since 1910.
|Grown at our farm||
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Tulipa single late 'Maureen', Tulipa Single Late 'Rosalie'
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size12/+, Bin Display Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bin Display Box of 50 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bulk Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+