Tulipa Triumph ‘Ile de France’
Classic, dark red Triumph Tulip. Ile de France Tulip bulbs make beautiful cut flowers and look great in the garden as well. Long lasting and flower mid season.
Triumph Tulip bulbs are the result of cross breeding Single Early Tulips and Darwin Hybrid Tulips. They are characterized by angular shaped flowers on medium high, sturdy stems. (16-22 inches Tall)
Wholesale Triumph Tulip bulbs are the most popular tulips for beds, borders, pots and containers, great to use in landscaping projects. They will flower mid to late season and can easily withstand severe weather conditions.
Bulk Triumph Tulip bulbs are the most used Tulip type for forcing, both for pots and cut flowers.
Of all the Tulip bulb groups, Triumph Tulips are available in the most extensive choice of colors and designs. Ruigrok Flowerbulbs offers over 80 different Triumph Tulip varieties.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsMid-season flowering (Late April - Early May) We supply top sized wholesale flower bulbs (12+) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
|Grown at our farm||
Average, Border or Bed, Butterflies, Container, Green, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Muscari Latifolium, Tulipa Greigii 'Pinocchio', Tulipa Triumph 'Carnaval de Rio', Tulipa Triumph 'Strong Gold', Tulipa Triumph 'White Flag'
Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Wholesale Triumph Tulip Bulbs are the ideal choice for beds, borders and pots and are the most used type for forcing.
- Triumph Tulip bulbs produce long-lasting flowers that will stand straight even in severe weather conditions
- Our wholesale tulip bulbs are top size (12+)
- Tulip bulbs are at their best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulips do not like wetness and need well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage appears in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer..
- Plant bulk tulip bulbs placing the pointed end up
- Bulk Tulip bulbs can be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care