Tulipa Single Late ‘Sunshine Mixture’
A sunny blend of our best single late Tulips. This mixture includes soft yellow, pink and orange colors and looks best if planted en masse.
Triumph Tulip bulbs are a result of crossbreeding Single Early Tulips and Darwin Hybrid Tulips. They boast angular-shaped flowers on sturdy stems (16-22 inches tall). These wholesale bulbs are popular for beds, borders, pots, and landscaping projects, blooming mid to late season and enduring severe weather. They are also widely used for forcing in pots and as cut flowers.
Triumph Tulips offer a wide range of colors and designs. At Ruigrok Flowerbulbs we offer over 80 different varieties of Triumph tulips and some great triumph tulip blends. You’ll always find the perfect fit for your next landscaping project.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Wholesale Triumph Tulip Bulbs are the ideal choice for beds, borders and pots and are the most used type for forcing.
- Triumph Tulip bulbs produce long-lasting flowers that will stand straight even in severe weather conditions
- Our wholesale tulip bulbs are top size (12+)
- Tulip bulbs are at their best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulips do not like wetness and need well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage appears in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer..
- Plant bulk tulip bulbs placing the pointed end up
- Bulk Tulip bulbs can be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care