Hyacinthus Orientalis ‘White Pearl’
Hyacinth Bulbs are perfect for mass displays, borders, bowls, containers and cut flowers. White pearl is a fragrant, white variety that will flower mid Spring.
Wholesale Hyacinth Bulbs produce classic, immensely fragrant flower spikes in solid colors. They are perfect for mass displays, borders, bowls and containers, add them to your landscaping project.
Bulk Hyacinths are an ideal choice for forcing ass well, both cut flowers and potted Hyacinths.
Hyacinths bloom for an extended period of time and combine very well with early flowering tulips. Their length is about 10 inches Tall and they flower mid Spring.
Hyacinth bulbs are deer resistant and will perennialize if the foliage is allowed to die down.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsMid-season flowering (April - May) Bloom Duration: 3-4 weeks Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 6-8" (15-20cm)
Early to Mid Season
|Grown at our farm||
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Deer Resistant, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Hyacinthus Orientalis 'Aida', Hyacinthus Orientalis 'Blue Jacket', Hyacinthus orientalis 'Blue Tango', Hyacinthus Orientalis 'Delft Blue', Hyacinthus Orientalis 'Gypsy Queen', Hyacinthus Orientalis 'Jan Bos', Hyacinthus Orientalis 'Miss Saigon', Hyacinthus Orientalis 'Pink Pearl', Muscari Armeniacum, Tulipa Emperor 'Red Emperor'
Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day
10 Retail Packages of 4 Bulbs, Size 16/17, Bin Display Box of 50 Bulbs, Size 16/17, Bulk Tray of 250 Bulbs, Size 16/17
- Wholesale Hyacinth Bulbs are favorites for forcing, mass displays, border, containers and cut flowers
- When handling wholesale hyacinth bulbs it is recommended to wear gloves, as the skin of the bulb can cause irritation
- We supply top sized wholesale hyacinth bulbs (16/17)
- Hyacinth bulbs perform best in full sun to partial shade
- Hyacinth bulbs cannot stand wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize Hyacinth bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring.
- When planting bulk hyacinth bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Hyacinth bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- Hyacinth bulbs are perfect for landscaping