Tulipa Darwin Hybrid ‘Design Impression’
Design Impression is a relatively new variety in the Impressions family. This variety is grown at the farm of Ruigrok Flowerbulbs in De Zilk, the Netherlands. It has a beautiful, blush pink color and a darker flush in the centre. The impressive foliage has distinctive white edges. Its¬† flowers are big and bold and will stand even the rainiest Spring weather. If you are a big fan of our Impression tulips, you should also try our Impression mixture.¬†
Darwin Hybrid Tulips show giant flowers on strong stems, and are amongst the tallest types of tulips. The¬†bulbs are the best and most popular class for landschape use, and also make magnificent cut flowers. They will bloom mid season, mostly in April.
Of all the tulip bulb groups, Darwin Hybrid Tulips have the strongest perennial qualities. Most of the Darwin Hybrid Tulips in our assortment are grown at our own farm in De Zilk, Holland.¬†
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name
Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Apricot Impression', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Banja Luka', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Candy Apple Delight', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Daydream', Tulipa darwin hybrid 'Fremont', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Golden Parade', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Pink Impression', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Purple Pride', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Salmon Impression'
|Grown at our farm
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size12/+, Bin Display Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bulk Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Wholesale Darwin Hybrid Tulip bulbs are a perfect selection for beds, landscaping and cut flowers
- Darwin Hybrid Tulip bulbs can perennialize well in warm climate zones
- We supply top sized wholesale tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Like all bulbs, tulip bulbs do not like wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when they appear in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting bulk tulip bulbs, always place the pointed end up
- Bulk Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care