Allium Giant ‘Gladiator’
Gladiator is a spectaculair giant ornamental onion. It’s enormous globe shape flowers and tall stems of up to 50 inches make them real eye catchers. Fit for both landscaping and cut flowers.
Allium bulbs are perfect for naturalizing, provided they are planted in well drained soil
Their scent keeps rodents and deer at a distance
Wholesale Allium bulbs flower late in Spring and combine well with perennials
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsLate flowering (May - June) Planting Depth: 5" (12.5cm) Spacing: 4-5" (10-12.5cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
Average, Butterflies, Cut Flower, Deer Resistant, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rock Garden, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Allium giant 'Stipitatum White Giant'
Box of 20 Bulbs, Size 20/+, Tray of 100 Bulbs, Size 20/+
- Allium bulbs, or ornamental onions, come in a wide range of flower shapes and sizes
- Wholesale allium bulbs are repellent to deers and rodents
- Allium bulbs are return for many years
- Plant allium bulbs in well drained soil
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has been growing and trading flower bulbs since 1910