Anemone Coronaria ‘De Caen Mixture’
Anemone Coronaria are great bulbs for borders, rock gardens, pots and containers.They come in a mixture of vibrant colors.
Anemone Coronaria are great bulbs for borders, rock gardens, pots and containers. They come in a mixture of vibrant colors
Anemone bulbs flower early in the season and are very short (4 inches) They will return for several years.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Cut Flower, Sun
Box of 250 Bulbs, Size 8/+
- Anemone Coronaria are great bulbs for borders, rock gardens, pots and containers
- We supply top sized Anemone Coronaria bulbs (5+)
- Anemone Coroniara bulbs like full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Anemone bulbs do not like wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize Anemone bulbs when the foliage comes up in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer..
- Anemone bulbs can be scattered when planting
- Anemone bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb