Crocus Large Flowering ‘Golden Yellow’
Crocus Golden Yellow is true to it’s name. It’s big, cup shaped flowers have a golden touch. Crocus bulbs will perennialize and return for several years.
Large Flowering Crocus bulbs have cup shaped flowers on short stems. Large Flowering Crocus are beautiful bulbs for lawns, borders, pots, containers and rockeries. They are very short (5 inches) and flower early in the season.
Wholesale Crocus bulbs are a great choice for forcing in pots as well.
Large Flowering Crocus bulbs will perennialize and return for several years if the foliage is allowed to die off.
Growing TipsBulb size: 9/10 Early Flowering (March) Planting Depth: 3" (7.5cm) Spacing: 2-3" (5-7.5cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
- Large Flowering Crocus are excellent bulbs for planting in lawns, borders, containers and rock gardens
- We offer top sized Large Flowering Crocus bulbs (9/10)
- Crocus bulbs perform best in full sun but will also perform with some shade
- Crocus bulbs do not like wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize Crocus bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Plant Crocus bulbs 1- 2″ apart
- Crocus bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
|Grown at our farm||
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Ground Cover, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade
|Companion Plant Name||
Crocus Large Flowering 'Peter Pan'
10 Retail Packages of 20 Bulbs, Size 9/10, Bin Display Box of 150 Bulbs, Size 9/10, Bulk Tray of 1250 Bulbs, Size 9/10, Bulk Tray of 1500 Bulbs, Size 8/9, Bulk Tray of 2500 Bulbs, Size 7/8