Hyacinthoides Hispanica ‘White’
Hyacinthoides Hispanica bulbs feature bell-shaped flowers that hang from their stem, with a few flowers per stem. This is a pure white variety.
Hyacinthoides Hispanica bulbs, also known as Scilla Campanulata, feature bell-shaped flowers that hang from their stem, with a few flowers per stem. They are about 10 inches Tall and will flower mid season.
Hyacinthoides Hispanica bulbs are best used for naturalizing under trees. The bulbs are deer resesistant and will perennialize if the foliage is allowed to die down.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Early to Mid Season
Average, Border or Bed, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rock Garden, Sun
Box of 250 Bulbs, Size 8/10
- Hyacinthoides Hispanica bulbs are also known as Scilla Campanulata
- They are best used for naturalizing under trees
- We supply top sized Hyacinthoides Hispanica bulbs (8/10)
- Hyacinthoides Hispanica bulbs prefer full sun or half shade
- Hyacinthoides Hispanica bulbs dislike wetness and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize Hyacinthoides Hispanica bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting Hyacinthoides Hispanica bulbs, plant at 1-2″distance
- Hyacinthoides Hispanica bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb