Iris Miniature ‘Katharine Hodgekin’
Small Flowering Iris are one of the first to bloom in rock gardens, borders, naturalizing, and containers, Katharine Hodgkin is a pale blue and yellow variety.
Discover the Miniature Iris, also known as Dwarf Iris, standing at a charming height of just 4 inches. Reticulata Iris, with their delicate grass-like leaves and small blue flowers, grace gardens with their early blooms from late winter to early spring. Wholesale Iris bulbs are the perfect selection for rock gardens, borders, and planting beneath trees, boasting both beauty and resistance to deer and rodents.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rock Garden, Sun
Box of 250 Bulbs, Size 6/+
- Small Flowering Iris are one of the first to bloom in rock gardens, borders, naturalizing, and containers
- We supply top sized Iris bulbs (6+)
- Iris bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Iris bulbs do not like wetness and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize Iris bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Iris bulbs can be scattered when planting
- Iris bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb