Also known as Summer Snowflake. They have clusters of white, bell-shaped flowers with lovely green dots. Leucojum Aestivum is great for naturalizing.
Leucojum bulbs are also known as Summer Snowflake. Leucojum bulbs feature clusters of 3 to 6 pendulous, white, bell-shaped flowers with lovely Green dots; which dangle from long, fairly sturdy stems.
Leucojum bulbs are great for borders, containers, near a pond and naturalizing. Leucojum bulbs are about 12 inches Tall. They prefer moist locations and will flower late in the season.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsPlanting Depth: 5" (12.5cm) Spacing: 3-4" (7.5-10cm) Bloom Duration: 2-4 weeks
Average, Indoor Forcing, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rock Garden, Sun
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size 8/10, Bin Display Box of 250 Bulbs, Size 8/10
- Leucojum bulbs are perfect for borders, containers, near a pond and naturalizing
- We supply top sized Leucojum bulbs (8/10)
- Leucojum bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Leucojum bulbs dislike wetnes and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize Leucojum bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer to help them return year after year.
- When planting Leucojum bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Leucojum bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care