Muscari Latifolium is a two-toned purple and blue grape hyacinth. Muscari bulbs are great for naturalizing and their flowers attract bees and butterflies.
shaped flowers per stem and are 6 to 8 inches tall.
Muscari bulbs are a welcome addition to any landscaping project. Plant them in cluster, combined with other flower bulbs, in containers or in mass displays. Their lovely blue or white colors combine perfectly with pretty much every tulip.
Muscari bulbs are deer and rodent resistant, and are great for naturalizing. Provided with good care, they will grow bigger and better every year.
Growing TipsPlanting Depth: 4" (10cm) Spacing: 2-3" (5-7.5cm) Bloom Duration: 3-4 weeks
- Muscari bulbs are also known as Grape Hyacinths
- Wholesale Muscari bulbs look great in rock gardens, mass plantings, borders and containers
- They pair beautifully with other Spring flower bulbs, like daffodils and tulips
- Muscari bulbs are a great choice for forcing in pots
- Plant muscari bulbs mid to late fall, after the first frost
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has been growing and trading flower bulbs since 1910
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Deer Resistant, Ground Cover, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Muscari Botryoides Album, Tulipa Emperor 'Red Emperor', Tulipa Single Early 'Ruby Prince', Tulipa Triumph 'Ile de France', Tulipa Triumph 'Purple Flag'
10 Retail Packages of 20 Bulbs, Size 6/+, Bin Display Box of 150 Bulbs, Size 6/+, Bulk Tray of 1250 Bulbs, Size 6/+