Muscari ‘Paradoxum’ (Bellevalia Pycnantha)
Paradoxum is a dark colored grape hyacinth, perfect for naturalzing. The bulbs are deer and rodent resistent.
Muscari bulbs are commonly known as Grape Hyacinths. They grow multiple clustered, bell shaped flowers per stem and are 6 to 8 inches tall.
Muscari bulbs are a welcome addition to any landscaping project. Plant them in cluster, combined with other flower bulbs, in containers or in mass displays. Their lovely blue or white colors combine perfectly with pretty much every tulip.
Muscari bulbs are deer and rodent resistant, and are great for naturalizing. Provided with good care, they will grow bigger and better every year.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsPlanting Depth: 4" (10cm) Spacing: 2-3" (5-7.5cm) Bloom Duration: 3-4 weeks
|Also known as||
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Deer Resistant, Ground Cover, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Muscari Botryoides Album
10 Retail Packages of 20 Bulbs, Size 6/+, Bin Display Box of 250 Bulbs, Size 6/+
- Muscari bulbs are also known as Grape Hyacinths
- Wholesale Muscari bulbs look great in rock gardens, mass plantings, borders and containers
- They pair beautifully with other Spring flower bulbs, like daffodils and tulips
- Muscari bulbs are a great choice for forcing in pots
- Plant muscari bulbs mid to late fall, after the first frost
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has been growing and trading flower bulbs since 1910