Narcissus Bunch Flowering ‘Yellow Cheerfulness’
Yellow Cheerfulness is a bunch flowering Daffodil variety, in a light yellow color. The fragrant flowers will cheer up any garden!
Bunch Flowering Daffodil bulbs carry multiple, extremely fragrant flowers on each stem. They are a generally Tall class of Daffodils (14-16 inches tall) and flower early in Spring.
Use Bunch Flowering Daffodils in your landscaping projects by planting them in beds and borders, or containers. They are perfect companions to medium height Triumph tulips.
Wholesale Daffodil bulbs are deer resistant and will return for many years, provided the foliage is allowed to die down.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsWe supply only top sized wholesale flower bulbs (14/16 or 12/14 depending on growing habit) Mid-season flowering (Early March - late April) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 6-8" (15-20cm) Bloom Duration: 2-4 weeks
Early to Mid Season
Average, Border or Bed, Butterflies, Deer Resistant, Fragrant, Hummingbirds, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rock Garden, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Narcissi Bunch Flowering 'Cheerfulness'
8 Retail Packages of 8 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Bin Display Box of 75 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Bulk Tray of 400 Bulbs, Size 12/14
- Wholesale Bunch Flowering daffodil bulbs are perfect companions to medium height Triumph tulips
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (12/14 or 14/16 depending on cultivar)that will return for many years.
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs are at their best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Daffodil bulbs do not like wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Daffodils should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has been growing and trading daffodil bulbs since 1910