Narcissus Butterfly ‘Cum Laude’
This Daffodil has frilled petals and a split cup. It’s a showy daffodil variety that comes in a beautiful color combination of white, soft yellow and apricot. Definetely one of our favorites for beds and borders.
Wholesale Butterfly Daffodil bulbs, also known as Split Corona Daffodils, feature striking, fragrant, unusual shaped flowers. This type of Daffodils is ideal for borders and woodlands and deserves a prominent place in the garden.
Bulk Butterfly Daffodil bulbs are a generally Tall class of daffodils (14-18 inches Tall). They flower early in the Spring and make lovely combinations with Muscari bulbs.
Daffodil bulbs are deer resistant and perennialize well, they return to the Spring garden year after year.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsWe supply only top sized wholesale flower bulbs (14/16 or 12/14 depending on growing habit) Mid-season flowering (End of March - End of April) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 6-8" (15-20cm) Bloom Duration: 2-4 weeks
apricot, White, Yellow
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Deer Resistant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rock Garden, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
Easter, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day
Box of 75 Bulbs, Size 12/14
- Wholesale Butterfly daffodil bulbs are ideal for borders and woodlands and deserve a prominent location in the spring garden
- Butterfly daffodils are also known as Split Corona daffodils
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs that will return for years to come (12/14 or 14/16 depending on cultivar).
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Daffodil bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Daffodils should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has been a grower and supplier of Daffodil bulbs since 1910