Narcissus Double ‘Tahiti’
Narcissus Tahiti is a double Daffodil variety with grand flowers in a bright yellow color and a coral center. The flowers will pop in every garden.
Wholesale Double daffodil bulbs are fragrant and best suited for a focal spot in beds and borders, so their shape can be highlighted
We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (12/14 or 14/16 depending on cultivar).
Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
Daffodil bulbs do not like wet feetand require well-drained soil
Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
Daffodils should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
Growing TipsMid-Season Flowering (late March - late April) We supply top sized wholesale flower bulbs (14/16 or 12/14 depending on growing habit) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 6-8" (15-20cm) Bloom Duration: 2-4 weeks
- Wholesale Double daffodil bulbs are fragrant and popular for beds and borders in small groups, so their shape can be highlighted
- Double daffodil bulbs do not have a cup, but a filled center.
- Bulk Double daffodil bulbs are tall growing daffodils (14-18 inches Tall).
- Double Daffodils, like all wholesale daffodil bulbs, are deer resistant and will perennialize if the foliage is allowed to die down.
- Double daffodil bulbs will flower early in the spring.
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has been a grower of wholesale flower bulbs since 1910
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Deer Resistant, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Narcissi Double 'White Medal'
Easter, Mother's Day
10 Retail Packages of 8 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Bin Display Box of 75 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Bulk Tray of 400 Bulbs, Size 12/14