Narcissus Double ‘Tahiti’
Narcissus Tahiti is a double Daffodil variety with grand flowers in a bright yellow color and a coral center. The flowers will pop in every garden.
Wholesale Double daffodil bulbs are fragrant flowers and popular for beds and borders in small groups, so their remarkable shape can be highlighted. They don’t have a cup, but a filled center.
Double Daffodils are tall growing flowers (14-18 inches Tall) and bloom early in Spring.
Bulk daffodil bulbs are deer resistant and will return for several years.
They make lovely combinations with early tulips
Growing TipsMid-Season Flowering (late March - late April) We supply top sized wholesale flower bulbs (14/16 or 12/14 depending on growing habit) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 6-8" (15-20cm) Bloom Duration: 2-4 weeks
- Wholesale Double daffodil bulbs are fragrant and best suited for a focal spot in beds and borders, so their shape can be highlighted
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (12/14 or 14/16 depending on cultivar).
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Daffodil bulbs do not like wet feetand require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Daffodils should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- We have been growing and exporting daffodil bulbs from our wholesale nursery since 1910
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Deer Resistant, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Narcissi Double 'White Medal'
Easter, Mother's Day
10 Retail Packages of 8 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Bin Display Box of 75 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Bulk Tray of 400 Bulbs, Size 12/14