Narcissus Large Cupped ‘Carlton’
Large-Cupped Daffodil Carlton is a true classic. It is an all yellow Narcissus variety that is perfect for mass-plantings, beds and borders.
Wholesale Large Cupped Daffodil bulbs feature large flowers with a large cup (crown) that is slightly less than the length of the flower petals. They are generally a Tall class of Daffodils (16-18 inches Tall) and flower early in the season.
Daffodil bulbs are deer resistant and will perennialize if the plants are treated properly.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Early to Mid Season
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Deer Resistant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun, Warm Climate
|Companion Plant Name||
Narcissi Large Cupped 'Ice Follies'
Christmas, Valentine's Day
8 Retail Packages of 8 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Bin Display Box of 75 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Bulk Tray of 400 Bulbs, Size 12/14
- Wholesale Large Cupped daffodil bulbs are perfect for mass displays, beds, borders, containers, cut flowers and forcing in pots
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (12/14 or 14/16 depending on cultivar)
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Daffodil bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- The bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- We have have been growing and trading flower bulbs from our wholesale nursery since 1910