Narcissus Large Cupped ‘Ice Follies’
Ice Follies is a Large Cupped Daffodil variety in a classic white and yellow color. Plant Narcissus bulbs in bed and borders for a great Spring display.
Large Cupped Daffodils are captivating daffodil varieties known for their classic trumpet-shaped cups that are proportionately larger than the surrounding petals. These daffodils make a bold statement with their stunning color combinations and striking forms. From vibrant yellows and whites to delicate pastels and bi-colors, Large Cupped Daffodils offer a wide range of choices to suit every taste. These hardy bulbs flower in mid to late spring, standing tall at heights of 16 to 20 inches, creating eye-catching displays in gardens, borders, and floral arrangements. Embrace the beauty and elegance of Large Cupped Daffodils, adding a touch of timeless sophistication to your outdoor spaces.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Early to Mid Season
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Deer Resistant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun, Warm Climate
|Companion Plant Name||
Narcissi Large Cupped 'Carlton', Tulipa Emperor 'Golden Emperor', Tulipa Emperor 'White Emperor'
Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day
Box of 75 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Tray of 400 Bulbs, Size 12/14
- Wholesale Large Cupped daffodil bulbs are perfect for mass displays, beds, borders, containers, cut flowers and forcing in pots
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (12/14 or 14/16 depending on cultivar)
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Daffodil bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer, like Holland Bulb Booster.
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Daffodils should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- We have grown and exported flower bulbs from our wholesale nursery since 1910