Narcissus Long-lasting Mixture ‘Rotterdam Mixture’
This Rotterdam Daffodil mixture is a must-plant for all Daffodil lovers! A selection of specialty Daffodil bulbs in salmon pink, coral and white colors.
Our wholesale Rotterdam Mixed daffodil bulbs feature a large assortment of soft colored flowers from all categories of daffodils. They are perfect for mass plantings that require and extended and lengthy bloom time.
Wholesale Daffodil bulbs are deer resistant and will perennialize is foliage is allowed to die down.
Mixed Daffodil bulbs will flower troughout the Spring season.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsEarly-Mid Season Flowering (early March - mid April) We supply top sized wholesale flower bulbs (14/16 or 12/14 depending on growing habit) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 6-8" (15-20cm) Bloom Duration: 2-4 weeks
Early to Mid Season
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Deer Resistant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant
Bin Display Box of 75 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Bulk Tray of 400 Bulbs, Size 12/14
- Our long-lasting wholesale daffodil mixtures are perfect for mass plantings that require an extended and lengthy bloom time.
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (12/14 or 14/16 depending on cultivar).
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Daffodil bulbs do not like wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer, like Holland Bulb Booster.
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Daffodil bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb