Narcissus Miniature ‘Pueblo’
Pueblo is a miniature Daffodil variety in a white and light-yellow color. It’s small flowers combine great with early flowering Tulips.
Wholesale Miniature Daffodils are also called Botanical Narcissi. They flower early to mid season and can range from 6 to 14 inches Tall.
Botanical Daffodils are perfect for rock gardens, containers and low borders.
Daffodil bulbs are deer resistant and will return for many years, if the foliage is allowed to die down.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsDeer and rodent resistant Early-season flowering (Early March - April) Planting Depth: 5" (12.5cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Bloom Duration: 2-4 weeks We supply top sized only wholesale flower bulbs
Early to Mid Season
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Deer Resistant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rock Garden, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Bin Display Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Bulk Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/14
- Wholesale Miniature daffodil bulbs, also called Botanical Narcissi, early flowering and perfect for rock gardens, containers and low borders.
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (8+ to 12/14 depending on cultivar).
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs are at their best in full sun but will perform in some shade as well
- Daffodil bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilize.
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Botanical Daffodils should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb