Narcissus Miniature ‘Tete a Tete’
Tete a Tete is probably the most famous Miniature Daffodil. They are perfect for forcing in pots, but also look great in beds and borders.
Miniature daffodil bulbs, also known as Botanical Narcissi, are delightful early-blooming daffodil varieties that resemble smaller versions of beloved Large Cup and Trumpet daffodil varieties. These shapely and short-stemmed daffodils bring a touch of charm to gardens and containers, perfect for rock gardens, low borders, and adding a burst of color to your outdoor space. Wholesale Miniature Daffodils flower from early to mid-season, reaching heights ranging from 6 to 14 inches. Enjoy their deer resistance and the assurance of their return for many years when the foliage is allowed to naturally fade away, adding enduring beauty to the garden.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Early to Mid Season
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Deer Resistant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rock Garden, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun, Warm Climate
|Companion Plant Name||
Hyacinthus Orientalis 'Pink Surprise', Muscari Armeniacum
Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day
Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/14
- Wholesale Miniature daffodil bulbs, also called Botanical Narcissi, early flowering and perfect for rock gardens, containers and low borders.
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (8+ to 12/14 depending on cultivar).
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs are at their best in full sun but will perform in some shade as well
- Daffodil bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilize.
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Botanical Daffodils should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb