Narcissus Small Cupped ‘Barrett Browning’
Barrett Browning is a beautiful white and orange small-cupped Daffodil, excellent for naturalizing. Combines beautifully with tall tulips.
Small Cupped Daffodil bulbs feature delicate flowers with small cups. They are excellent for naturalizing and make a great combination with Late Flowering Tulips.
Wholesale Small Cupped Daffodils flower later in the Spring and generally range from 16 to 20 inches Tall.
Daffodil bulbs are deer resistant and will perennialize if the foliage is allowed to die down.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsWe supply only top sized wholesale flower bulbs (14/16 or 12/14 depending on growing habit) Late-season flowering (late April - early May) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 6-8" (15-20cm) Bloom Duration: 2-4 weeks
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Deer Resistant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rock Garden, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
8 Retail Packages of 8 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Bin Display Box of 75 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Bulk Tray of 400 Bulbs, Size 12/14
- Wholesale Small Cupped daffodil bulbs feature delicate flowers with small cups that are excellent for naturalizing
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (14/16 or 12/14 depending on cultivar growing habit)
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Daffodil bulbs do not like wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer..
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Daffodils should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb