Narcissus Small Cupped ‘Poeticus Recurvus’ (Pheasant's Eye)
The small-cupped Daffodil Poeticus Recurvus is also known as ”Pheasant’s Eye”. They have reflexed white petals and an orange-yellow trumpet.
Small Cupped Daffodil bulbs showcase delicate flowers with small cups, making them a delightful addition to any garden. These bulbs are excellent for naturalizing and create a beautiful combination when paired with Late Flowering Tulips. Wholesale Small Cupped Daffodils flower later in the spring and typically reach heights of 16 to 20 inches. With their deer resistance and potential for perennialization, these daffodil bulbs offer both beauty and longevity in your outdoor space.
Ruigrok Flowerbulbs offers a vast selection of wholesale daffodil bulbs, providing a diverse range of options to meet your retail and landscaping needs. Explore our extensive collection and choose from a wide variety of daffodil bulbs to create stunning displays of vibrant colors and graceful blooms.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
|Also known as||
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Deer Resistant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rock Garden, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
Box of 75 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Tray of 400 Bulbs, Size 12/14
- Wholesale Small Cupped daffodil bulbs feature delicate flowers with small cups that are excellent for naturalizing
- We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (14/16 or 12/14 depending on cultivar growing habit)
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Daffodil bulbs do not like wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer..
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Daffodils should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb