Narcissus Trumpet ‘Dutch Master’
Dutch Master is probably one of the most famous Trumpet Daffodils. This variety has large, golden flowers. Use these bulbs to create stunning, yellow seas of daffodils.
Discover the beauty of Trumpet Daffodil bulbs, boasting giant trumpets, they are the largest in the daffodil family. Ideal for mass displays or any other application, these tall daffodils (16-18 inches tall) create a remarkable presence in gardens, parks and roadsides. Like all wholesale daffodil bulbs, Trumpet Daffodils are deer resistant and will perennialize when the foliage is allowed to die down. Enjoy their early spring blooms in outdoor spaces.
Ruigrok Flowerbulbs specializes in shipping wholesale flower bulbs to Canada and the USA. With a commitment to quality and a wide selection of premium bulbs, we provide professional growers, landscape contractors and retailers with top-grade Daffodil varieties to enhance their floral displays and landscaping projects.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Deer Resistant, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Narcissi Trumpet 'Goblet', Narcissi Trumpet 'Mary Bohannan', Narcissi Trumpet 'Mount Hood'
|Grown at our farm||
Bin Display Box of 75 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Tray of 400 Bulbs, Size 12/14
- Wholesale Trumpet daffodil bulbs are the most popular class of daffodils for mass displays or any other application
- We supply top sized daffodil bulbs, that will return for many years in bulk or retail packaging (14/16 or 12/14 depending on cultivar growing habit)
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Daffodil bulbs do not like wetness and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Daffodils should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb