Narcissus Trumpet ‘Dutch Master’
Dutch Master is probably one of the most famous Trumpet Daffodils. This variety has large, golden flowers. Use them to create stunning, yellow seas of daffodils.
Trumpet daffodil bulbs feature Giant flowers as large as the length of the flower petals (or larger). This group has the largest flower of any daffodil class.
Bulk daffodil bulbs are perfect for mass displays or any other application. Trumpet Daffodil bulbs are a generally Tall class of daffodils (16-18 inches Tall).
Trumpet Daffodils, like all wholesale daffodil bulbs, are deer resistant and will perennialize if the foliage is allowed to die down. Trumpet Daffodil bulbs will flower very early in the spring.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsEarly-season flowering (Early March - April) We supply top sized wholesale flower bulbs (14/16) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 6-8" (15-20cm) Bloom Duration: 2-4 weeks
|Grown at our farm||
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Deer Resistant, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Narcissi Trumpet 'Goblet', Narcissi Trumpet 'Mary Bohannan', Narcissi Trumpet 'Mount Hood'
Bin Display Box of 75 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Tray of 400 Bulbs, Size 12/14
- Wholesale Trumpet daffodil bulbs are the most popular class of daffodils for mass displays or any other application
- We supply top sized daffodil bulbs, that will return for many years in bulk or retail packaging (14/16 or 12/14 depending on cultivar growing habit)
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Daffodil bulbs do not like wetness and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Daffodils should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb