Narcissus Trumpet ‘Mount Hood’
Mount Hood is a classic all-white Trumpet Daffodil with a subtle, sweet fragrance. This variety is great for both landscaping and forcing.
Experience the extraordinary beauty of Trumpet Daffodil bulbs, boasting giant trumpets as large as the length of the petals, making them the largest in the daffodil family. Ideal for mass displays or any other application, these tall daffodils (16-18 inches tall) create a remarkable presence in gardens. Like all wholesale daffodil bulbs, Trumpet Daffodils are deer resistant and will perennialize when the foliage is allowed to die down. Enjoy their early spring blooms, adding a touch of color to your outdoor spaces.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Container, Cut Flower, Deer Resistant, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rabbit Resistant, Rodent Resistant, Squirrel Resistant, Sun, Warm Climate
|Companion Plant Name
Hyacinthus Orientalis 'Blue Jacket', Hyacinthus Orientalis 'Delft Blue', Narcissi Trumpet 'Dutch Master', Narcissi Trumpet 'Goblet', Narcissi Trumpet 'Mary Bohannan'
Box of 75 Bulbs, Size 12/14, Tray of 400 Bulbs, Size 12/14
- Wholesale Trumpet daffodil bulbs are the most popular class of daffodils for mass displays or any other application
- We supply top sized daffodil bulbs, that will return for many years in bulk or retail packaging (14/16 or 12/14 depending on cultivar growing habit)
- Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Daffodil bulbs do not like wetness and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- Daffodils should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb