Scilla ‘Litardieri’ (Amethystina)
Scilla Litardieri is also known as Scilla Amethystina, blooming in early spring. Each bulb produces 3-4 stems, with 3-5 flowers per stem. They have a beautiful, bright blue color.
Scilla bulbs flower early in spring and produce 3-4 stems per bulb, with multiple star-shaped flowers on each stem. The flowers come in beautiful bright blue and white colors. The bulbs are great for naturalizing, combine them with crocuses and daffodils.
Scilla bulbs are deer and rodent resistant and will return year after year.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
|Also known as||
Average, Container, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rock Garden, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Narcissi Miniature 'Thalia', Tulipa Double Early 'Monte Carlo'
10 Retail Packages of 20 Bulbs, Size 6/+, Bin Display Box of 250 Bulbs, Size 6/+
- Scilla bulbs flower early spring
- Each bulb produces 3-4 stems, with 3-5 flowers per stem
- Scilla bulbs are resistant to deers and rodents
- Scilla bulbs are suitable for naturalizing
- Scillas will return for several years
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care