Scilla ‘Litardieri’ (Amethystina)
Scilla Litardieri is also known as Scilla Amethystina, blooming in early spring. Each bulb produces 3-4 stems, with 3-5 flowers per stem
Scilla bulbs flowers early in spring and produce 3-4 stems per bulb, with multiple star-shaped flowers on each stem. The flowers come in beautiful bright blue and white colors.
Scilla bulbs are deer and rodent resistant and will return year after year.
Growing TipsPlanting Depth: 4" (10cm) Spacing: 3-4" (7.5-10cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
- Scilla bulbs flower early spring
- Each bulb produces 3-4 stems, with 3-5 flowers per stem
- Scilla bulbs are resistant to deers and rodents
- Scilla bulbs are suitable for naturalizing
- Scillas will return for several years
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care
|Also known as||
Average, Container, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rock Garden, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Narcissi Miniature 'Thalia', Tulipa Double Early 'Monte Carlo'
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size 6/+, Bin Display Box of 150 Bulbs, Size 6/+