Scilla Siberica produces multiple flowers per stem, in the most beautiful deep blue color. Scilla bulbs are great for naturalizing.
Scilla bulbs flowers early in spring and produce 3-4 stems per bulb, with 3-5 bell-shaped flowers on each stem. The flowers come in beautiful bright blue and white colors.
Scilla bulbs are deer and rodent resistant and will return year after year.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsPlanting Depth: 4" (10cm) Spacing: 3-4" (7.5-10cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
Average, Container, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rock Garden, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Narcissi Miniature 'Thalia', Tulipa Double Early 'Monte Carlo'
Box of 250 Bulbs, Size 8/+
- Scilla Siberica bulbs flower early spring
- Each bulb produces 3-4 stems, with 3-5 flowers per stem
- Scilla bulbs are resistant to deers and rodents
- Scilla bulbs are suitable for naturalizing
- Scillas will return for several years
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care