Scilla Siberica produces multiple flowers per stem, in the most beautiful deep blue color. Scilla bulbs are great for naturalizing.
Experience the early spring beauty of Scilla bulbs, boasting 3-4 stems per bulb adorned with clusters of bell-shaped flowers in stunning shades of bright blue and white. Perfect for naturalizing, these resilient bulbs pair beautifully with crocuses and daffodils, creating captivating displays year after year. Enjoy their charm while knowing that Scilla bulbs are deer and rodent resistant, ensuring their enduring presence in your garden.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Container, Mass Planting, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rock Garden, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Narcissi Miniature 'Thalia', Tulipa Double Early 'Monte Carlo'
Box of 250 Bulbs, Size 8/+
- Scilla Siberica bulbs flower early spring
- Each bulb produces 3-4 stems, with 3-5 flowers per stem
- Scilla bulbs are resistant to deers and rodents
- Scilla bulbs are suitable for naturalizing
- Scillas will return for several years
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care