Scilla ‘Siberica Alba’
Scilla Siberica Alba is a perennial bulb, producing multiple flowers per stem. The bulbs flower in early Spring and are deer- and rodent-resistent.
Scilla bulbs flowers early in spring and produce 3-4 stems per bulb, with 3-5 bell-shaped flowers on each stem. The flowers come in beautiful bright blue and white colors.
Scilla bulbs are deer and rodent resistant and will return year after year.
Growing TipsPlanting Depth: 4" (10cm) Spacing: 3-4" (7.5-10cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
- Scilla Siberica bulbs flower early spring
- Each bulb produces 3-4 stems, with 3-5 flowers per stem
- Scilla bulbs are resistant to deers and rodents
- Scilla bulbs are suitable for naturalizing
- Scillas will return for several years
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care
Average, Container, Naturalizing, Partial Shade, Rock Garden, Sun
10 Retail Packages of 20 Bulbs, Size 8/+, Bin Display Box of 150 Bulbs, Size 8/+