Tulipa Bunch Flowering ‘Antoinette’
The Bunch Flowering Tulip Antoinette is a variety that changes color, from yellow to pink-orange. They produce multiple flowers per stem.
Small Bunch Flowering tulip bulbs produce up to 4 flowers per stem. Small Bunch Flowering Tulips are generally 14 inches Tall and flower mid season.
Small Bunch Flowering Tulips are great for rock gardens, containers, beds and borders. They can perennialize well in warm climate zones.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsLate-season flowering (May) We supply top sized bulbs (12+) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
Average, Border or Bed, Partial Shade, Sun
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size 11/12, Bin Display Box of 125 Bulbs, Size 11/12, Bulk Tray of 700 Bulbs, Size 11/12
- Small Bunch Flowering Tulip bulbs can perrennialize in warm climate zones
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs do not like wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when they appear in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizerer.
- When planting tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care