Tulipa Bunch Flowering ‘Antoinette’
The Bunch Flowering Tulip Antoinette is a variety that changes color, from yellow to pink-orange. They produce multiple flowers per stem.¬†
Small Bunch Flowering tulip bulbs produce up to 4 flowers per stem.¬† Small Bunch Flowering Tulips are generally 14 inches Tall and flower mid season.
Small Bunch Flowering Tulips are great for rock gardens, containers, beds and borders.¬† They can perennialize well in warm climate zones.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Partial Shade, Sun
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size 11/12, Bin Display Box of 125 Bulbs, Size 11/12, Bulk Tray of 700 Bulbs, Size 11/12
- Small Bunch Flowering Tulip bulbs can perrennialize in warm climate zones
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs do not like wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when they appear in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizerer.
- When planting tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care¬†