Tulipa Bunch Flowering ‘Quebec’
Quebec is a Bunch Flowering Tulip variety with 3-5 flowers per stem. They have a cream and white color palette, lovely to combine with muscari bulbs.
Small Bunch Flowering tulip bulbs produce up to 4 flowers per stem. Small Bunch Flowering Tulips are generally 14 inches Tall and flower mid season.
Small Bunch Flowering Tulips are great for rock gardens, containers, beds and borders. They can perennialize well in warm climate zones.
Growing TipsEarly-season flowering (April) We supply top sized bulbs (12+) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
- Small Bunch Flowering Tulip bulbs can perrennialize in warm climate zones
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs do not like wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when they appear in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizerer.
- When planting tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care
Average, Border or Bed, Partial Shade, Sun
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size12/+, Bin Display Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bin Display Box of 50 Bulbs, Size 12/+