Tulipa Darwin Hybrid ‘Pink Impression’
This dark pink version of the “Impression tulips” series is grown at the farm of Ruigrok Flowerbulbs in De Zilk, Holland. It is our best selling pink tulip for landscaping in the United States and Canada. Impression tulips show large flower heads on strong 24″ tall stems that will stand up straight, even in severe mid spring weather. Combine Pink Impression with other varieties of the Impression series and create rows of solid colors or mixtures.
Discover the majestic beauty of Darwin Hybrid Tulips, boasting giant flowers on strong, tall stems. These popular tulips are beloved for their stunning display in landscapes, adding a touch of grandeur and sophistication. Blooming in April, they showcase a vibrant array of colors. Impression tulips are grown on our family farm in Holland, ensuring the highest quality and beauty in every bloom.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name
Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Apricot Impression', Tulipa darwin hybrid 'Fremont', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Golden Parade', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Ollioules', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Parade', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Purple Pride', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Red Impression', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Salmon Impression'
|Grown at our farm
Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Wholesale Darwin Hybrid Tulip bulbs are a perfect selection for beds, landscaping and cut flowers
- Darwin Hybrid Tulip bulbs can perennialize well in warm climate zones
- We supply top sized wholesale tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Like all bulbs, tulip bulbs do not like wet feet and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when they appear in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting bulk tulip bulbs, always place the pointed end up
- Bulk Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips on planting and care