Tulipa Double Early ‘Foxtrot’
This Double Early Tulip ‘Foxtrot’ is available directly from our farm in Holland. It showcases a beautiful soft pink color with peony shaped flowers
Double Early Tulip bulbs are hybrids of Single Early Tulips.¬† Double Early Tulips are the earliest Double tulip bulbs to bloom.¬† They feature large and long-lasting peony like flowers on short sturdy stems. (generally 12 inches Tall) Their strong and sturdy stems make them excellent for borders and beds.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Early to Mid Season
Average, Border or Bed, Butterflies, Container, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name
Tulipa Double Early 'Double Flag', Tulipa Double Early 'Foxy Foxtrot'
Easter, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size12/+, Bin Display Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bulk Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Wholesale Double Early Tulip bulbs are an ideal type for borders, beds and early forcing
- Double Early Tulip bulbs feature long-lasting peony like flowers on short sturdy stems that combine well with Muscari Armeniacum.
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulips dislike wetness and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when they appear in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting bulk tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Bulk Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips for planting and care¬†