Tulipa Double Late ‘Miranda’
Double Late Tulip Miranda has big and bold red flowers. Try planting them with single late tulip bulbs for a colorful Spring display
Double Late Tulips feature large and long-lasting peony like flowers on sturdy stems, they are generally 14 – 20 inches tall.
Double Late Tulips bloom later in the season than Double Early Tulips and have taller stems.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsMid-season flowering (April) We supply top sized wholesale flower bulbs (12+) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Early Flowering (April) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Tulipa darwin hybrid 'Fremont', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Golden Parade', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Parade', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Pink Impression', Tulipa Darwin Hybrid 'Red Impression'
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size12/+, Bin Display Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bin Display Box of 50 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bulk Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bulk Tray of 700 Bulbs, Size 11/12
- Double Late Tulip bulbs are the ideal for beds and cut flowers
- Double Late Tulip bulbs feature long-lasting flowers in the shape of a peony on tall stems.
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Plant tulip bulbs, placing the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Have a look at our tips for planting and care