Tulipa Emperor ‘Golden Emperor’
Golden Emperor is lovely yellow Tulip variety with large blooms. These tulips are long lasting and flower early in the season, adding a cheerful touch of Spring to the garden.
Emperor Tulip bulbs feature large and Long-lasting flowers, in striking colors, on medium height sturdy stems. These tulips are one of the best landscaping Tulip varieties. They are excellent for rock gardens, containers, beds and borders and flower very early in the season.
Emperor Tulip bulbs combine well with early bulbs, like Crocus, Chionodoxa and Daffodils. They are also known as Fosteriana Tulips.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Narcissi Large Cupped 'Ice Follies', Narcissi Small Cupped 'Red Devon', Tulipa Emperor 'Red Emperor', Tulipa Emperor 'White Emperor'
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size12/+, Bin Display Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bulk Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Emperor tulips are also known as Fosteriana Tulips
- They are early blooming and excellent for rock gardens, containers, beds and borders.
- Emperor Tulip bulbs feature long-lasting flowers that will stand up even in severe weather conditions
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs do not like wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Plant tulip bulbs, placing the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb