Tulipa Fringed ‘Fabio’
Fabio is a two-toned red and yellow Fringed Tulip. Fabio will flower late in the season and is excellent for planting in beds and borders.
Fringed Tulips are also known as Crispa Tulips and are perfect for cut flowers, beds and borders. They feature delicately fringed flower petals and are truly one of a kind.
Fringed Tulip bulbs will flower late in the season and range from 16 to 26 inches Tall.
They can perennialize well in warm climate zones.
Growing TipsLate flowering (May) We supply top sized bulbs (12+) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
- Fringed Tulips are also known as Crispa Tulips and are perfect for cut flowers, beds and borders
- Fringed Tulip bulbs can perennialize well in warm climate zones
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size12/+, Bin Display Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bin Display Box of 50 Bulbs, Size 12/+