Tulipa Fringed ‘Flamenco’
Flamenco is a fringed Tulip with large yellow flowers, red stripes and crispa edges. A striking tulip variety, that performs wel in borders and containers.
Fringed Tulip bulbs, also known as Crispa Tulips, offer a touch of elegance and uniqueness to any garden. With delicate, fringed edges on their petals, these bulbs produce stunning blooms that add a touch of whimsy and charm. Available in a variety of vibrant colors, Fringed Tulips make a captivating addition to flower beds, borders, and containers.
Plant them in well-drained soil and provide ample sunlight to witness their exquisite beauty unfold in the spring season
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Tulipa Fringed 'Northpole'
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size 11/12, Bin Display Box of 125 Bulbs, Size 11/12, Bulk Tray of 700 Bulbs, Size 11/12
- Fringed Tulips are also known as Crispa Tulips and are perfect for cut flowers, beds and borders
- Fringed Tulip bulbs can perennialize well in warm climate zones
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb