Tulipa Lily Flowering ‘Ballerina’
Lily Flowering Tulip Ballerina will bring some sunshine to any park or garden. Ballerina has a lovely orange color and a sweet scent. The big, bright flowers grow on tall stems.
Lily Flowering Tulip bulbs are admired for their elegant flowers, featuring outward-pointed petals on tall stems (20-24 inches tall). These tulips bloom late into the season, extending their beauty well into late May.
Wholesale Lily Flowering Tulip bulbs make a superb addition to borders when paired with early perennials. They also enhance the charm of flower arrangements. For a captivating Spring display, experiment with combining them alongside parrot tulips or double late tulips. The result will be a striking composition of colors and shapes.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name
Tulipa Triumph 'Purple Flag'
Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Lily Flowering Tulip bulbs can easily be combined with early perennials in borders and for use in flower arrangements. They have gracefully outward pointed petals on tall stems.
- We supply top sized wholesale tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb