Tulipa Lily Flowering ‘Ballerina’
Lily Flowering Tulip Ballerina will bring some sunshine to any park or garden. Ballerina has a lovely orange color and a sweet scent.
Lily Flowering Tulip bulbs are known for their graceful flowers with outward pointed petals, on tall stems (20-24 inches tall). They will flower late into the season, even into late May.
Wholesale Lily Flowering Tulip bulbs are excellent in combination with early perennials in borders and for use in flower arrangements.
Growing TipsLate flowering (May) We supply top sized bulbs (12+) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
- Lily Flowering Tulip bulbs can easily be combined with early perennials in borders and for use in flower arrangements. They have gracefully outward pointed petals on tall stems.
- We supply top sized wholesale tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Tulipa Triumph 'Purple Flag'
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size 11/12, Bin Display Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 11/12, Bin Display Box of 50 Bulbs, Size 11/12