Tulipa Lily Flowering ‘Fire Wings’
Fire Wings is a Lily Flowering Tulip variety with striking red and yellow flames. The fiery look of this Tulip will add bold color to any park or garden.
Lily Flowering Tulip bulbs are admired for their elegant flowers, featuring outward-pointed petals on tall stems (20-24 inches tall). These tulips bloom late into the season, extending their beauty well into late May.
Wholesale Lily Flowering Tulip bulbs make a superb addition to borders when paired with early perennials. They also enhance the charm of flower arrangements.
For a captivating Spring display, experiment with combining them alongside parrot tulips or double late tulips. The result will be a breathtaking composition of colors and shapes.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Tulipa Lily Flowering 'West Point', Tulipa Lily Flowering 'White Triumphator'
Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Lily Flowering Tulip bulbs can easily be combined with early perennials in borders and for use in flower arrangements. They have gracefully outward pointed petals on tall stems.
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb