Tulipa Lily Flowering ‘White Triumphator’
The Lily Flowering Tulip White Triumphator is an elegant, pure white flower with tall stems. This beauty is long lasting and flowers late in the season.
Lily Flowering Tulip bulbs are admired for their elegant flowers, featuring outward-pointed petals on tall stems (20-24 inches tall). These tulips bloom late into the season, extending their beauty well into late May. They make a superb addition to borders when paired with early perennials. They also enhance the charm of flower arrangements.
For a captivating Spring display, experiment with combining them alongside parrot tulips or double late tulips. The result will be an impressive composition of colors and shapes.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Tulipa Lily Flowering 'Merlot', Tulipa Lily Flowering 'Pieter de Leur', Tulipa Lily Flowering 'Purple Dream', Tulipa Lily Flowering 'West Point'
Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Lily Flowering Tulip bulbs can easily be combined with early perennials in borders and for use in flower arrangements. They have gracefully outward pointed petals on tall stems.
- We supply top sized wholesale tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- When planting tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb