Tulipa Single Early ‘Prince Mixture’
Our Prince Mixture is a selection of Single Early Prince Tulip bulbs. Shipped directly from our family farms in Holland, this mixture is excellent for landscaping.
Single Early Tulip bulbs are the earliest long-stemmed tulip bulbs to bloom. They feature egg shaped flowers on sturdy stems. Single Early Tulips are generally of mid range height (14-20 inches Tall).
Single Early Tulip bulbs will flower early in the season and are excellent for landscaping in combination with Hyacinth bulbs, Daffodil bulbs, and Botanical Tulips. Many varieties of the Single Early Tulips are fragrant. They are a popular choice for forcing for pots and cuts.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Early to Mid Season
Average, Border or Bed, Butterflies, Container, Fragrant, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Single Early Tulip bulbs are an ideal choice for early forcing for pots or cuts
- Earliest long stemmed tulips to bloom
- Excellent in the landscape in combination with hyacinths, daffodils and botanical tulips
- Feature fragrant, egg shaped blooms on sturdy stems that will stand up straight even in severe weather conditions
- We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- Tulip bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs when they appear through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Plant tulip bulbs placing the pointed end up
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb