Tulipa Single Late ‘Grand Perfection’
A beautiful tall Tulip, thats grows into big, ivory white flowers with deep red flames. This Single Late Tulip has a striking appearance, and resembles the most famous tulip in history: the Semper Augustus.
Single Late Tulip bulbs are the tallest group of Tulips and feature elegant large flower heads on tall stems. Their length ranges from 22-28 inches Tall.
Single Late Tulips can be found in almost any possible color, from white to pink and from yellow to nearly black.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsLate Flowering (May) We supply top sized bulbs (12+) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
red flames, White
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Tulipa Single Late 'Big Smile', Tulipa single late 'Maureen', Tulipa Single Late 'Purple Lady', Tulipa Single Late 'Temple of Beauty'
Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Wholesale Single Late Tulip bulbs are the tallest type of tulips, which makes them ideal for cut flowers, mass plantings and combinations
- Single Late Tulips range from 22-28 inches Tall.
- Bulk Single Late Tulips will flower in late spring.
- Our wholesale tulip bulbs are top size (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will also tolerate some shade
- Tulips do not like wet feet and prefer well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs as soon as the foliage appears through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Plant Tulips bulbs with the pointed side up.
- Bulk Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has grown and traded wholesale tulip bulbs since 1910.