Tulipa Single Late ‘Queen of Night’
Queen of Night is one of the darkest colored, almost black Tulips. This extraoridinary Single Late Tulip variety produces large flowers on tall stems. You can make endless combinations with this dark tulip, it’s contrast will draw a lot of attention.
Single Late Tulip bulbs stand tall as the tallest group of Tulips, boasting elegant large flower heads on lofty stems, reaching a height of 22-28 inches. Available in a stunning spectrum of colors, Single Late Tulips span from radiant white to charming pink, and from vibrant yellow to deep shades nearing black.
Perfect for cut flowers and borders, Single Late Tulips bloom in late Spring, creating a beautiful harmony when paired with Lily Flowering Tulips and Green Tulips.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name
Tulipa Single Late 'Big Smile', Tulipa single late 'Maureen', Tulipa Single Late 'Temple of Beauty'
Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Wholesale Single Late Tulip bulbs are the tallest type of tulips, which makes them ideal for cut flowers, mass plantings and combinations
- Single Late Tulips range from 22-28 inches tall, they will flower in late spring.
- Our wholesale tulip bulbs are top size (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will also tolerate some shade
- Tulips do not like wet feet and prefer well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs as soon as the foliage appears through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Plant Tulips bulbs with the pointed side up.
- Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has grown and traded wholesale tulip bulbs since 1910.