Tulipa Single Late ‘Wilja’
Wilja Single Late Tulip bulbs produce large, dark pink flowers on tall sturdy stems. Combine this tulip with orange and puples in mass plantings.
Single Late Tulip bulbs are the tallest group of Tulips and feature elegant large flower heads on tall stems. Their length ranges from 22-28 inches Tall.
Single Late Tulips can be found in almost any possible color, from white to pink and from yellow to nearly black.
You need to login/register to add this item to your cart
Growing TipsLate Flowering (May) We supply top sized bulbs (12+) Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks
Average, Border or Bed, Cut Flower, Mass Planting, Partial Shade, Sun
|Companion Plant Name||
Tulipa single late 'Maureen'
10 Retail Packages of 10 Bulbs, Size12/+, Bin Display Box of 100 Bulbs, Size 12/+, Bulk Tray of 500 Bulbs, Size 12/+
- Wholesale Single Late Tulip bulbs are the tallest type of tulips, which makes them ideal for cut flowers, mass plantings and combinations
- Single Late Tulips range from 22-28 inches Tall.
- Bulk Single Late Tulips will flower in late spring.
- Our wholesale tulip bulbs are top size (12+)
- Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will also tolerate some shade
- Tulips do not like wet feet and prefer well-drained soil
- Fertilize tulip bulbs as soon as the foliage appears through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer.
- Plant Tulips bulbs with the pointed side up.
- Bulk Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
- Ruigrok Flowerbulbs has grown and traded wholesale tulip bulbs since 1910